What are some practical ways to reduce stress throughout the day?
The Dantest Stress Relievers offer some practical ways to reduce stress throughout the day. Among these “stress busters” are:
* Start off your day with breakfast.
* Organize your work. Set priorities.
* Avoid trying to do two or three or more things at a time.
* If possible, reduce the noise level in your environment.
* Always take a lunch break (preferably not at your desk).
* Allow extra time to get to appointments.
* Take deep breaths when you feel stressed.
* Become a less aggressive driver.
* Show kindness and consideration: Open a door for someone, pick up litter, etc.
* When stressed, ask yourself "Is this really important?" and "Will this really matter a year from now?"